We offer competitive interest rates on our certificates, along with a wide range of maturity options. Choose a term that aligns with your financial goals.
The terms range from 91 days to 60 months. Select an interest payment option: interest check, credit to an account or add the interest to the certificate. You have 10 days after the maturity date to withdraw funds or change the term of the Certificate without a penalty.
With only a $500.00 minimum deposit to open a certificate you can earn a competitive yield. An early withdrawal is subject to a penalty and may reduce earnings. The penalty does not apply at death.
Certificates of Deposit are an FDIC insured investment.
Not only can you add to this certificate at any time (additional deposit of $25.00 or more), but with the Add-On CD, you can make one withdrawal every 182 days without a penalty.
- Maximize your investment dollars with a premium CD interest rate.
- One withdrawal without a penalty is allowed during each 182 day term.
- Auto renewable, with compounded interest.
- Minimum balance to open the account $300.00. Minimum balance of $300.00 must be maintained.
- Deposits of $25.00 or more can be made to the account at any time.
- An early withdrawal may be subject to a penalty and may reduce earning. The penalty does not apply at death.
Call us at any of our branches for information on our current interest rates and specials.